- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of venue or seminar time).
- Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn’t perform as advertised.
- All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) as of January 2016.
- Very occasionally, an event may need to be cancelled or postponed by us or a venue for a variety of reasons. Venues are also subject to change. As soon as we are notified of any amendments we will contact all customers by email and by phone if it is urgent. If the event has been cancelled, you will be entitled to a face value refund, as the booking and transaction fees are non-refundable. If an event is rescheduled or moved venue, you are usually given the option of retaining your tickets for the new date/location, or claiming a face-value refund. The letter or email will contain details on how to obtain this refund, or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Property Development Workshops or it’s promoters cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
- Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, Property Development Workshops or it’s promoters cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Property Development Workshops would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
- In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
- If you have registered your interest with propertydevelopmentworkshops.com.au and/or any of our associated companies’ websites, and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further updates please unsubscribe using the links found in such emails, or by emailing email@example.com with Unsubscribe in the subject and using the email address you’re receiving mail from us.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
- The Client acknowledges that Property Development Workshops Pty Ltd may take photographs and film footage of the Client during the day’s event and may use the photographs and/or film footage for Property Development Workshops promotional and/or commercial purposes, including for use on any of its websites. The Client agrees that filmed/recorded material may be reproduced for those purposes, as film, audio or written quotation.
- The photographs and footage will be used by Property Development Workshops only and will not be released to any external parties. The Client indemnifies Property Development Workshops and will not hold Property Development Workshops liable for any of the photographs and/or film footage being lifted off its websites or other publications, be reproduced on Facebook or other web sites or elsewhere, or otherwise communicated or made available to the public or sections of the public.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org